Links

Monday, January 19, 2015

Extend that Weekend

Today I am fortunate, I am one of the lucky Americans who get to extend their weekends yet another day as we take a little time out as a nation and celebrate the life of Martin Luther King Jr as we ceremoniously celebrate his birthday, although his actual birthday is shared by my wife and sister in law on January 15th.

I am fortunate to be off today, Michelle on the other hand unfortunately has to work today so I'll be home alone. Probably watching a movie or two unless I can find something creative to get myself into like photo or video editing. I do want to go back through all of the family VHS tapes and make sure that I got everything off of them and converted. I think I have, but before I give all the tapes back I want to make sure that there is not some extra footage somewhere else on the tapes that I may have missed. That would be a tragedy to miss out on that so I just want to be sure.

I managed to make a couple more DVD's from the life of Jean Hall for my nephew Moke and my Sister Pam. I gave them to her last night as she stopped by after work. I've made one for Jerry and I know Val wants a copy of one made as well.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: