Links

Monday, January 26, 2015

Dreary Monday

Well all good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled and relaxing things that we like to refer to as weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living and that pays our bills. It's Monday and time to get back to work.

I'm not sure what it is looking like outside yet, but I did put both Mine and Michelle's windshield wipers up yesterday in anticipation of all the snow we are scheduled to get. Hopefully I can get out of here this morning before everyone starts to commute and people get stuck in my driveway like what happened a few weeks ago. Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

Yesterday was a pretty relaxing day, took a couple of naps as we did our shopping early and had most of the laundry done from the day before. Since there wasn't really any football yesterday (next weekend is the Super Bowl) other than the Pro-Bowl last night that I did not watch, it was a day of not much to do as we had everything pretty much done early in the day.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: