Links

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Morning

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the Sandman last night and I'm up early as usual collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing around the net. At this point I honestly do not even have the TV on yet and and just sitting here with the only sounds being my fingers running over the keyboard as my creativity presents itself.

Michelle and I had a great day yesterday, the weather was nice and we were able to get out and around the town and do some shopping. She needed some new clothes so we hit up a few places for her to shop.

Yesterday evening we did make it to the P and P Family Auction in Cassville. The only thing we bought was an antique potato ricer as it reminded Michelle of times growing up with her Grandparents, more of a nostalgia thing than a practicality thing but it was in fact something that she wanted, so she won the auction.

Typical chores for us today, finishing up laundry and doing our weekly grocery shopping later this morning. Other than that no special plans for the day. I'm off tomorrow for Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, but Michelle has to work, so I don't imagine we will get into too much of anything today other than our typical Sunday stuff.

Have a great day.



No comments: