Links

Friday, January 23, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Not sure what plans we may have this weekend, I know Michelle is starting to get a touch of the flu bug that I had last week. It all started with a sore throat and then got into my sinuses, so she could be coming down with the same thing that I had. It might just be a stay at home weekend since it is that time of the year when we really don't make any plans to do anything.

One thing that we may do this weekend is actually go and see a movie that we wanted to see last weekend but never got around to it. American Sniper is a movie that has garnered both of our interests in seeing it, and this just may be the magical weekend in which we do make it to the theater. I think the last movie we saw in the theater together was Ted when it was released.

I know there is one thing that I would like to do sometime in the near future. I want to take a trip to Wise Library and visit the West Virginia and Regional History Center. It's part of the WVU Library but separate, I've talked about taking Michelle there for years, I just haven't gotten around to it.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: