Links

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in the early early morning, I am once again the first one to recover from getting knocked out by the Sandman last night. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and watching the Hangover Part III on HBO.

As I look at the temperature outside it is a blistering 3° F outside with a sweltering wind chill of -11° F. I'm a shorts and sandals kind of guy, so to say this is not my kind of weather would be a bit of an understatement.

If you are looking for for something to watch this evening, the #14th WVU Men's Basketball team hosts the #17th ranked Iowa State Cyclones this evening at 8:00 at he WVU Coliseum. This should be one of our toughest tests of the year so far as Iowa State has a darn good basketball team.

As for Michelle and I, it's just that time of the year when there are no plans and nothing we really have to do so we are probably going to stay in and stay as warm as possible today. Maybe it's a good day to watch a few movies or something good on Netflix. Call it a couch potato kind of day with nothing on the days agenda with the exception of maybe a mid day nap. =)

Have a great day.

No comments: