Links

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time of days gone by, relived here briefly in my blog. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is and always has been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is actually one I stole. My cousin Lynne actually had taken the picture and it was one that I had never seen before until recently. It was a picture from I am going to Guess Christmas Eve 1982, but it could be 1983 judging by Gary's height at that time.  The image was taken at Dad's and had my sister Terri, brother Gary and sister Pam all posing for this shot.

After looking at one of my previous photo flashback's and the fact that I am wearing that exact same sweater the next morning, I'm guessing that this was Christmas Eve 1983.

It seems like it was only yesterday, we were all young and innocent with our lives fully ahead of us. Heck even the house hadn't had the second addition (previous owners built the first) added on as of yet.

I'm guessing that we all had Hot Sausage that night and we all fought for leftovers the next morning.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: