Links

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman yesterday evening and am up watching something or another on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I'm starting to feel better after being down the past 36 or so hours. I was burning up Thursday evening and as sick as I had been in years. I felt better yesterday, but still a little under the weather and feel much better this morning.

Brad Paisley was in concert here last night and will be in concert for the second of his two shows this evening. Judging by the posts on Facebook that I have seen it was an awesome concert and others are anticipating another great show this evening. They say Country Roads was amazing.

An old softball rival or team mate (depending on what decade you are talking about) passed away this week. A viewing will be this Tuesday for Terry Lake prior to cremation. I'm going to try to make it down Tuesday as a show of respect and support. Terry was a great guy and I enjoyed our conversations every 4th of July.

For those of us not going to the Brad Paisley this evening, and you are looking for something to do, my Brother in Law Jim is having an Auction at the Cassville Firehall this evening at 6:00. If you are not doing anything and are looking for a great deal, this is the place to be.

Have a great day.

No comments: