Links

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures and images that I have either taken, scanned or stolen from the internet through the years and select one. One little lost moment in time to relive here and tell a little story about. Sometimes this is pretty easy, and sometimes its not that easy, but it is always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back at least 21 years, that is my Mom and my Dad and that cute and adorable little one is none other than your truly in what may be one of the earliest pictures ever taken of me.

My guess is that this picture was taken at the Fort Gordon, where my dad was stationed and where I was born. I'm assuming that because my Dad is still in his Military Uniform and this appears to have been a professional picture, so I'm making a few assumptions here.

Now as far as my math this is 2015, I was born in 1963 so 2015-1963=21 give or take a few decades lol.

Have a great day,

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: