Links

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish the my beautiful wife Michelle and her sister Chris (on the right) a very Happy Birthday today. I am so very fortunate to have had this amazing woman come into my life, that I can not even begin ton express my thanks and gratitude. I love her with all of my heart.

We have no plans today, we're both in the middle of a work week and we're both battling a little bit  of the flu as she even came home from work yesterday sick. Hopefully we both feel better today.

If you happen to see either my wonderful, amazing and beautiful wife Michelle or her lovely sister Chris, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish these two a very Happy Birthday today.

I Love You with all my heart Michelle, and I wish you the happiest of birthdays today.

No comments: