Links

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us, it was a three day extended weekend and this is the first day of work this week kind of Tuesday, but I still for the life of me can't find a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

 * It's been 1,537 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

 * 760 Days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

 * 297 days ago we partied down at the Marilla center as we exchanged vows in front of our closest friends and family.

 * There are only 210 more shopping days left until Christmas.

 * 103 More days until we cruise to the Bahamas.

 * 30 more days until we party down with Jimmy Buffett.

 * 26 more days until Val has Erica and Josh's birthday party.

 * 11 more days until my Niece Amy's Baby Shower.

 * I finally updated my Garmin Nuvi. I bought it with a lifetime map update service and updated it last year when I bought it, and finally updated it again this weekend. Now my GPS knows there is a new road at Cheat lake...lol

 * Michelle and I BBQ'd at home yesterday, since it was so hot we just stayed home and threw a couple nice steaks on the grill and I made roasting eers. It was a nice relaxing end to a weekend filled win sun, cookouts, BBQ's, Celebrations, graduations a little sight seeking and a chance to recharge a little for the start of summer.

 * It's going to be a Cardio day for me today. I'm giving my body a small break from lifting and giving muscle tissue a change to regroup. I would have normally lifted yesterday, but I'll give it more more day and get back on my normal lifting routine tomorrow.

 * Hi ho hi ho

No comments: