Links

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Hump Day

Went and visited my Niece Amy last night.  My heart really goes out to those two, they really need everyone's thoughts, prayers love and any help and support they can get right now in this time of need. I could never imagine going through what they have had to deal with, it would be beyond my worst nightmares. If you know my niece Amy or her Husband Ralph, please reach out to them.

On to your normally scheduled and routine Hump Day Blog where I start my spiel about looking on the other side of Thursday for the dawn of another weekend.

You know sometimes as a blogger you really have to stretch to find something to write. You tend to repeat yourself and make everything repetitive just to make sure you can still get your daily blog post out. I really enjoy doing it, it kind of takes my mind off of things sometimes and allows me to build my own little daily life history. I'll pass 3,000 blog posts sometime this year and that has allowed me to share a great deal of my life publicly.

There are days when I don't have much to say, and then there are days when you really don't know what to say because people around you are hurting so badly. Today is one of those days.

Make the most of this day as if it is your last.





No comments: