Links

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to go through all of my pictures that I have on my computer, spend a little time and select just one special picture for that week to tell a little bit of a story about. Sometimes it's pretty easy, sometimes it's not that easy to find that one special moment in time that you want to relive. However, it is never dull or boring and it is always fun.

This weeks blog takes us back to a happier time of a few years ago, a day when two special people who are in need of a bright thought for the day today. A time when Ralph and Amy Dalton entered into marital bliss in front of all of their friends and family.

I love this picture, Amy had a picture of my Dad which made this just that much more special. The two beautiful women in this picture are my niece Amy and my Sister Terri with a couple of fine looking young men in Ralph and Kaiden.

I just want them to have a little bit of memory and joy today, they need it.

No comments: