Links

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* My brother and sister in law Jim and Chris are probably heading to the Pittsburgh Airport as this posts, they will be flying out at 6:00 this morning and heading on their way to the Hawaiian Islands.

* It was 1,523 days ago that I was fortunate enough to go out on my first date with Michelle. She spent hours getting ready, it must have been a good evening.

* 746 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.

* 283 days ago in front of our friends and family, we entered into a bond of marital bliss.

* There are only 224 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* In 117 more days we will be heading out into the Atlantic Ocean as we start our trip to the Bahamas.

* In 43 days we will be partying down at Margarittaville and joining all of the other parrot heads in Burgettstown.

* Chad is going to be working down at the Paugh family store this week helping set that place up as a surprise for when Jim and Chris return from Hawaii.

* I talked to Pam a couple of nights ago, she's been on Midnight shift lately and informed me that Calvin has twisted his ankle and sprained it pretty bad last week. George had to go and pick him up from school.

* I hope everyone had a very good Mother's Day Sunday, I know Michelle tried to send out a gazillion text messages. I tried to tell her to send a mass text, but she wanted to do it one by one to make them more personal.

* Josh Judy is pitching in AAA Louisville this season. The Red's picked him up but did not add him to the 40 man roster. He's went from winning the A Championship, the AA Championship and back to back AAA Championships, to being on the team with the worst record in AAA. He's pitching strong, but the team is struggling this season.

* Michelle's Dad got some good news recently. He owns a Golf Pro Shop in Ohio. He owns the building that it resides in, but a local Private Country Club made him an offer to move his shop to it's location and operate rent free because they have had a slight reduction in membership. He builds custom clubs and is himself a scratch golfer.

* It's a cardio day for me today

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: