Links

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,509 magical days since mine and Michelle's first date a little over four years ago, and we're still going strong.

* 732 days ago I got down on one knee in our backyard and proposed marriage.

* 269 days ago in front of our friends and family, we tied the knot at the Marilla Center and enjoyed a wonderful feast afterwards.

* There are only 238 more shopping days until Christmas, start planning accordingly.

* In 131 more days, Michelle and I set sail from Baltimore and we are heading to the Bahama's. WOO HOO, It's getting closer!!!!!

* Blogger still does not have the feature when I schedule a blog to post working, I'm still having to go in manually and make it post.

* This could be a royal pain in the butt, especially during the week of our cruise when I wanted to pre-write a weeks worth of blogs and have them post corresponding to the date and place we will be visiting.

* Michelle's dad has finally moved into the 21st century, he eliminated his land line at the office and has finally bought not only a cell Phone, but an iPhone.

* I have to love this weather, now it's time to get outside a little bit as the weather is going to be nice this week.

 * It's a cardio day so

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: