Links

Monday, May 07, 2012

Monday morning

All good things must come to an end, and in many cases that includes the weekend as well. So it's time to stick to stick our noses back to the grindstone and get back to doing what it is we do to earn a living for a few more days.

 It is with a heavy heart that I have to write today's blog. Thoughts and prayers go out to My Neice Amy, her Husband Ralph and their son Kaiden. They are going through a very difficult time right now after a traumatic event Sunday. They need everyone's thoughts and prayers at this time. My heart goes out to all of them.

I have been feeling a little bit under the weather for the past few days, nothing to really keep me down but just enough that you know it and don't feel like you are at your best. Hopefully I can shake this thing before long as I have been running fevers for a while. Like I said though, it hasn't been anything that has or would keep me down.

Lifting and cardio today so...

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: