Links

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind most of you, I spoke a little too early as I took yesterday off to try to get rid of this lingering big that I have been fighting for a while, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,516 days since mine and Michelle's first date a little over four years ago.

* It's been 739 days since I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* It's been 276 days since we all partied down at the Marilla Center as Michelle and I exchanged our vows of marriage.

*  There are only 231 more shopping days left until Christmas.

*  In 124 more short days we set sail on our cruise to the Bahamas.

* It's election day here in West Virginia, get out and vote today, I am pretty sure polls open at 6:30 this morning. This is the Primary before the big presidential election this November. Go and make sure you do your civil duty and vote today.

* Got a text from Amy yesterday morning, she said Ralph and Kaiden are going to need a lot of prayers to get through this tragedy, I would also like to add her into this as this is her family. I don't to go into too much detail for respect for those involved.

*  Hi ho hi ho

No comments: