Links

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet house, everyone has lost a battle to the sandman but me and I'm up early watching some movie on HBO and writing this BLOG.

This is going to be a very busy weekend for both me and Michelle. We're going to try to get all of our weekend shopping done today so that we can have tomorrow free. Tomorrow being Mother's Day, which for those of you who did not know originated in Grafton, West Virginia, we are going to have a very busy day. West Virginia's Commencement is also tomorrow which we are attending for her niece Amanda.

This afternoon Michelle has a baby shower she needs to attend for another cousin, so to say this weekend will be busy and a lot of running around would be an understatement. We've acknowledge this already and are prepared for it, so it's not like it's something that has caught us off guard.

Have a great day, I'm pretty sure the weather is going to be cooperative.

No comments: