Links

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit early on a Saturday morning, I would say that it's a quiet household but Michelle is up drinking coffee already. We are going to take Hayley across town this morning, so Michelle is up at at em rather early. I think she's about halfway through her first cup of coffee and about 90% awake now.

She is in an office pool at work today for todays running of the Kentucky Derby. All I have to say is I hope the favorite Union Rags wins this and she will enjoy a little bit of a financial windfall from her office pool.

We tried a new Restaurant yesterday for dinner, Don Patron in the pierpont plaza was one that we thought we would try. I have to say it may be the best Mexican restaurant that I've even in in Morgantown.

Happy Cinco De Mayo

No comments: