Links

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hump Day

Well we have a couple of days now under our belts, now if you look over the noontime hump and on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you can start to see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

It was eight years ago today that I graduated from college and it's been 35 years today that my grandfather passed away in the early AM at the University Hospital.

This date for some reason has been entrenched into my life for a long time, for some reason I never seem to forget any May 16th or let one go by without taking a little bit of time out to reflect on my grandfather, his life and sometimes his music. At the end of my blog, you can click the location link and it will map you to where we were living when he passed away.

It's a lifting and a cardio day for me. I think I'm going to try to start cutting down a little on the ibuprofen and suck up the pain in my shoulder a little. My rotator cuff is messed up and has been for years, it's just really giving me trouble this spring. It hasn't slowed me down though...lol

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: