Links

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Hump Day

Well that's two days down once again this week, if you look just over on the other side of the Photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Do you believe the weather we are having? I have to say that yesterday morning that the gym was humid as can be due to the rain and I only did a couple of miles instead of my normal routine. I was soaked from head to toe and dripping sweat, more so than normal so I decided to take it easy yesterday. It wasn't just me, everyone in the gym noticed it was just very humid in there for some reason.

We should be getting a visitor sometime today. Michelle's Mom is making the trek here from Alliquippa. She has a dog that she wants to find a home for and Michelle has actually found a couple homes for the puppy. No it's not coming here, but Michael and Ashley have expressed interest in it and one of Michelle's co-workers has also said she would like to get it for her son.

Did anyone remember that yesterday was the one year anniversary of when our military put a bullet or two in Osama Bin Laden's head and removed life from his useless body? =)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: