Links

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



It's once again that time of the week when I take a little bit of quality time out to look through all of my pictures that I have on my computer that I have captured through the years. I like to select one special picture to write about and tell a little story about. Sometimes finding those pictures is easy, sometimes it's a struggle to find that one special one. It's always fun.

This weeks picture comes in an early Sunday morning in June. The day before me and my Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Team had competed in the first round of the trivia tournament and were one of the six quarterfinal winners to advance to the next day and the semi-finals and ultimately the finals (we won the entire tournament). This picture was taken at 6:00 AM outside of the KDKA Studios. Michelle and I had arrived a little early, so we walked down to the point before meeting up with Chris and Randy to win our semi-final match. 

Michelle had taken a seat on a bench right before Chris showed up and I took this picture. 

After winning the Trivia Show, we treated ourselves to a Primanti Brothers sandwich. It was a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: