Links

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all of my old pictures that I have stored in digital format on my computer. I like to look and find one special picture from yesteryear to take a little time out and reflect on that precious captured moment in time. Sometimes it's very easy to find a picture and some times it's not that easy.

 This weeks picture I knew Tuesday that I wanted to use. Yesterday was the 35th anniversary of his passing in 1977, so it was probably the easiest choice for a photo flashback that I have ever made.

This is one of my favorite pictures, that's Grandpa Hall there on the left and that cute little bundle of joy that he is holding is the future author and creator of your favorite blog, George's Journal. That's none other than me, you might be able to recognize me by my hair...lol

I would imagine that this picture was taken sometime around 1964 while we were living down at our old house in Van Voorhis, he would have been about 70 or 71 in this picture. It was a time of yesteryear when all I had to do all day was lie around and create an occasional clean job for who ever was willing in my diaper.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: