Links

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the mothers of the world a very Happy Mothers Day. It's a day that we take out once a year to honor some very special people, special enough that if it were not for them, none of us would be here. It's about the Mothers.

I have been blessed in my life to have a very special mother and step mother whom I will try to make a visit to on this busy day that I have in front of me. It is these women and my grandmother who have shaped me into the man that I am today, they have taught me my values, how to work hard, how to get up in the early AM every morning of my life (grandmother) and how to best touch someone elses life.

I consider myself very fortunate, it's made me who I am and I am very thankful to all of them for assisting in my development.

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

No comments: