Links

Friday, August 22, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!

Well this is kind of a quiet weekend all around. BOPARC's Summer movie series is over with until next Summer and High School Football don't start up until NEXT weekend as does College Football.

There are really no plans for Michelle and I think weekend, but this will be the last one for a while where we can say that. We're traveling to Ohio next weekend for Michelle's Grandmothers Birthday. Then the following weekend we'll be heading to Baltimore for our cruise that will take place that week. Which leaves us with this weekend to maybe do some last minute planning and grabbing things that we will need for our vacation.

I'll probably be taking it easy this weekend, my gout is starting to attack again. I think that 4.75 hike we did last Saturday plus with what I do on the fitness trail at work during the week is starting to aggravate it a little bit. Michelle and I are looking into getting a treadmill or something along those lines.

I case anyone missed it, I was called out for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge earlier this week. I accepted the challenge and did it and called out my five people as well as making a donation to the ALS Foundation.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: