Links

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom

A few weeks ago I asked my readers what I could do for a theme on a Wednesday, the day of the week I find it most difficult to come up with some content for. It's the middle of the work week and I just did a tidbits, so I needed something else.

My wonderful wife came up with this great idea, so I'm going to do this Wednesday Wisdom on days I have brain farts on actual content and am looking for something to write about because let's be honest, my life is not that exciting where I have new content every day. Not sure where I am going to go with this, or if it will be an every Wednesday thing or just something to fill in when I have creative brain farts.


Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?-- Robin Williams

It was so cold… when we milked the cows, we got ice cream.--Anonymous

The trouble is not that players have sex the night before a game, it’s that they stay out all night looking for it.--Casey Stengel

You might be a redneck if… the Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your wife.--Jeff Foxworthy

He made us all one true religion, Edith, which he named after his son, Christian – or Christ, for short.--Archie Bunker

Why should I give my readers bad lines of my own when good ones of other people’s are so plenty?--Benjamin Franklin

'Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it.--WC Fields

It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another.
--George W Bush

Men and women belong to different species, and communication between them is a science still in its infancy.--Bill Cosby

Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.--Frank ‘Kin’ Hubbard

Hi ho Hi ho--George Hall

No comments: