Links

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Happy Birthday Randy Lee Hamrick Jr

I would like to take a little bit of time out and wish my wonderful Nephew Randy Lee Hamrick a very Happy Birthday today.

"Bub" as he is so called is a wonderful young man who is loved by everyone he comes across, he has a very nice personna about himself that you just can't help to like.

Randy works with my Brother in law Nick on and off and I haven't seen him since I think Erica and Josh's birthday a couple of months ago. I would hope he has been busy and staying out of trouble as his two loving sisters have talked to him about on one or two occasions.

I'm not sure what Randy's plans are for the day, but hopefully they will be filled with joy and be surrounded by those who love him.

If you happen to see Randy today, make sure that you take a little extra time out and wish him a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Randy

No comments: