Links

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from a losing battle with the Sandman last night. I'm up watching I think the movie Brave on the TV as I am up collecting my thoughts and surfing the net.

The weather report shows that it's not going to be too cooperative today, so that may mean a day around the house.

This will be our last non-traveling Saturday for a while as we are planning on going to Ohio next weekend and to Baltimore the following Saturday. The Saturday after that we'll be traveling, but it will be by boat and out in the Atlantic Ocean.

Gracie has been with us for a couple of days, Michelle wanted her to come and visit as she had missed her. To me she is an overly energetic pain in the butt who terrifies all the cats..LOL

This is also the last of what I would call a "Non-Football Weekend" for a while. Sure the NFL pre-season is going on, but who really pays attention to that as it doesn't count and players are trying to make the team. It's kind of like practice to get you ready for the real season.

Have a great day and enjoy yourself.


No comments: