Links

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



One a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments of time that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet through the years. Images that I like to share with everyone and take a little big of time out and talk about. Sometimes this is pretty easy, and sometimes you can look until the cows come home and have trouble finding an image, but it always is whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back about three years. Michelle and I decided to take a day trip one Sunday and we ended up going clear to Charleston to do a little Geocaching and buy some Blackberry Wine from Daniel's Vinyards, it's a wine that you can't get in the northern part of the state yet they come to the Wine and Jazz Festival  every year.

This picture is a picture of my lovely wife Michelle in the background, standing in front of the State Capital Building. We also have one of her at the US Capital, but that's another blog.=)

We spent the day going around Charleston, as it was the first time that Michelle had ever been there, seeing the sites and spending a little time on the waterfront.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: