Links

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in the early AM, I am once again the first to recover from a losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up on surfing the WWW and collecting my thoughts for the day. Kick-Ass 2 is playing on HBO and I'm getting ready to record my weight for the day.

Had a great time yesterday at the Birthday Party. Hayley had to work midnight shift the night before and started to develop a little Pink Eye, so she chose to stay home at the last minute instead of infecting everyone. I think Little Jonny had a great time and he sure got a lot of great presents.

Hats off to Laura for having such a great party and using a Dr. Seuss theme, the yard was dressed in Hooville trees and she did a very crafty thing with some wood and and an old Dr Seuss Book. She cut up an old book and used Mod Podge to get a perfect seal and protect the letters. I was very impressed to say the least.

We stopped by a store that I have never been to yesterday on the way up. Pittsburgh has a Hobby Lobby in Robinson Township. We stopped and both thought to ourselves WOW. This place is like Michaels (in Morgantown) on Steroids with a much larger and broader selection. Something tells me that was our first, but not our last trip to that store. I spent some time at Michael's  this past week  and had a few ideas, but not sure how I wanted to do them. I think I had my questions answered yesterday.

Today is going to be our typical Sunday. Grocery shopping, Laundry, chores around the house etc. Nothing planned out of the ordinary. I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far and it continues through tomorrow. For tomorrow we work.

Have a great day.

No comments: