Links

Monday, August 04, 2014

It's Monday

All good things must unfortunately come to an end, and that even includes those fun filled things that we work all week towards called weekends. Now it's that dreaded time of the week that we all hate the most, the day that we start another fun filled week of work and stick our noses back on the grindstone once again so that we can continue to do the things we like to do on the weekends.

Looking at my week ahead I have a number of Doctor's appointments this week. None of them are with my regular Doctor but to do an ultrasound and a stress test on Wednesday and I get to meet with a psychologist on Thursday morning, I should just mess with her head...LOL All these hoops to jump through to get approval for a surgery I'm probably going to avoid if I continue to have the success I have been having. Call it a safety net in case I don't get there, so I have to jump through all the hoops.

The workweek itself doesn't look to be too overloaded for me this week, we're starting to gear up for another Award Winning Atlas and are just waiting for the data to arrive to analyze and make our maps for the publication. It's a hurry up and wait type of game..lol

All I do know is that it's getting closer and closer to the time we depart for our cruise, and the count down is starting to wind down to the point where we are really starting to pay attention. We've watched everyone else take their vacations over the summer, now we are ready for ours.

Have a great day.

No comments: