Links

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is two days down and two more ahead of us. Now if we can just get over that dreaded noon time hump we are on the downhill slope towards another fun filled weekend and a three day one at that.

No Wisdom Wednesday today, I'm not going to make it a weekly blog until I get a few more ideas. I know the one line quotes went over pretty well, a couple of times, but there are other areas I would like to take that area of my blog. For this week you get me blogging as I normally would.

I guess this week coming up is going to be a busy one for me and Michelle, we'll need to start getting packed and organized for our cruise the following week. Believe it or not there is a lot of planning that goes into packing for a week long cruise out in the middle of the Atlantic, unfortunately we tend to OVERPACK and we're going to try to cut down on that a little. Same number of suitcases, just probably not going to be bringing some unnecessary things like 5 different pairs of shoes each...lol. A Formal pair, a pair of sandals and the ones I wear into the ocean are all I'm taking this year.

The WVU Football team has finally released their Fall Depth Chart for this upcoming season. I think we are going to be a better team than we were last year, we're going to have a lot more depth, but I'm not sure if our record will indicate it due to such a tough schedule which starts with a team many believe are capable of winning the National Championship this year in Alabama. I think we're in for a long road as Mountaineer fans, but I think our fortunes are going to start getting better. Last year was an utter embarrassment.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: