Links

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take some time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet. Little lost moments of time that I like to relive and share with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty east task and sometimes it's not so easy. One thing that it always is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture takes us way back, back to the late 80's when Dad walked my sister Pam down the isle so that she could marry my brother in law George. I know it was the month of February, and I'm thinking it was possibly 1987, but I could be wrong on that.

The wedding took place in the old Drummond Chapel Church, that is now called Suncrest United Methodist Church.

It was a small ceremony mostly attended by family and that may have been the final time anyone in my family has been wed there that I can think of. Ironically all of our families weddings were always held in the main chapel for as long as I can remember, or at least up until Pam and George were married.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: