Links

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Birthday George "Moke" McClain

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my nephew George "Moke" McClain a very Happy Birthday today.

Moke has been a very inspirational person, he has done it all from traveling around the world with the Military to a tour of Duty in Iraq, to going to college to Marrying the love of his life and just recently purchasing a new Motorcycle.

He is one that has always seemed to have his head together and has striven to grow as a person by taking risks and be willing to learn anything and everything.

It has been my honor to watch him grow up from a newborn to the absolute mountain of a man that he is today.

I'm not sure what he has planned for today, other than when I called him out for the ALS Challenge and he said he would do it today, but I am quite sure his lovely wife and him will be doing something memorable together.

If you happen to see Moke today, make sure that you wish him a very Happy Birthday today and thank him for his service.

Happy Birthday Moke, may your day be filled with pleasure, memories and great times.

No comments: