Links

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Tuesday's Tidbits

 * The Christmas Holiday Weekend is over for most, mine gets extended one additional day today. Good reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,908 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calendar. 

* It has been 7,168 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I do love what I do and I can see me doing this into my retirement years. 

* 5,756 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together. Seems like it was just yesterday and it was the third best decision I ever made in my life. 

* 4,966 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. Second best decision I ever made. 

* It was 5,003 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. 

* I have now lived 2,140 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong, slowing down but still going. 

* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 799 days ago today. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,273 days, I've now outlived him by 658 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! Sunday would have been his 61st Birthday. 

* I have 2,932 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.

* There are 365 more shopping days left until Christmas 2024. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready.

* There are 342 days until I hit the age of 61. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21. 

* There are 291 days until Brittany and Matt enter into the bounds of matrimony. 

* There are 263 more days until we go to Pittsburgh and beat the Panther's butts in their stadium. 

* There are 244 more days to go until the Mountaineers will try to get some revenge here in Morgantown for last weekend when Penn State comes to Morgantown. 

* There are 223 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Thirteenth Wedding Anniversary together. 

* Making its debut on this week's countdown, in 158 Days Michelle and I will be traveling to Pittsburgh to see Kenney Chesney and Zack Brown at Acrisure Stadium. 

* There are only 85 days to go until the next start of my favorite Season. Spring 2024. DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!

* 53 more days until Phil steps to center stage once again for Groundhogs Day, that's when he tells us we will have an early spring. I haven't seen Phil too often this fall and winter. 

* 4 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I've started my formatting and writing. I have it about halfway written. 

* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) a number of days that I have hated both Pitt and Penn State. 

* I have written 7,411 blogs in the now 18 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.  

* I think I know where I want to do my next drone flight, out by the old county graveyard whenever I get to it. 

* It's been about 6 months since I last had a soda or anything carbonated. I really have grown to like brewed iced tea. I do have a taste for soda though. 

* Still playing Monopoly Go. I think among my friends and family I'm up to 9th place after passing Hayley and someone I used to play softball with. 

* I've been under the weather all weekend, Michelle has whatever I have now. It's a sick household. 

* The Mountaineers bowl game will have them playing North Carolina  tomorrow. 

* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this week's Tic Tok, a simple idea to generate infinite power. 

* No Hi Ho Hi Ho for me today =)

No comments: