Links

Friday, December 22, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and for me a four-day Christmas Holiday Weekend. 

I'll be posting my Christmas Eve videos from years past this weekend. It has been asked if I have picked this years Christmas Eve Music, the answer is no. I've had a suggestion or two, but I'm always open to additional suggestions. 

I did run to Harry's last weekend to get Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve. I do a trip every once in a while and last weekend I went and cleared space up in the freezer to buy hamburger, steaks and Hot Sausage. I really like Harry's. My sister Kim said they love and use D&H Custom Meats LLC and they really like them. 

No big plans for the weekend that aren't quite obvious. Let's get this Friday started so we can start the Holiday weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: