Links

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Saturday Cookie Day

Here Kiwi and I sit once again in a semi-quiet household, he  is talking to me about the strange human that we here yesterday and I told him that is Aunt Kim. 

Now it is on to day two of cookie baking, Michelle and Kim knocked it out of the park yesterday and today I think Brittany is going to be joining us for the days festivities. It was a lot of fun yesterday, I was working and the girls were baking all day. I'll post the pictures when it is all done, unlike years prior Michelle is doing a number of different cookies. 

What's on my agenda for the day? I'll be heading over to the Laundromat to dry clothes, Michelle will be baking cookies and I may make a trip up to Harry's to stock up the freezer and get some sausage for Christmas. We're about out out of the good hamburger, so I'll get some of that and some of his Hot Sausage. 

WVU's December Commencement is today. Most of the students are out of town until the first of the year, so after today traffic will not be as heavy as it is at other parts of the year, The next few weeks are the only real time that the University actually shuts down. During the Summer there are two summer sessions as well as events going on all Summer, this is when everyone goes home. I know when I was working at the NRAC this was the only time of the year the Master's and PHD students from other countries would actually go home for any length of time. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: