Links

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, we're up discussing this concept of Christmas Eve. I told him to wait a couple of hours and check my blog at about 6:00 and he can see all of my Christmas Eve past videos.

Tonight is the one night of the year Santa Claus actually goes out and works outside the workshop. Our friends at NORAD have once again put up the Santa Tracker so that we can all track where he is on his journey around the world to deliver toys to little boys and girls. 

My traditional Hot Sausage is here and ready to start cooking for this evening's festivities. It's something my Dad started doing and we have just kept up the tradition for about 45 years now. The recipes and how to cook them have changed but it's still Hot Sausage and tomorrow's breakfast. 

So tonight we will be visiting my Sister Terri as we traditionally do, she wants to have it so we are going to have Christmas Eve. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: