Links

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Cookie Day

Here I sit once again with my old buddy Kiwi, he's up asking what kind of cookies are going to be made today, I told him he would have to discuss this with Mommy. He said he likes all the people stopping by. 

Speaking of my little socialite bird, Kim and Brittany were here all day yesterday making cookies. Talk about a well oiled assembly line, that is what they had. Micelle was mixing and putting the ingredients together, Brittany was putting the mixture on the baking pans and taking them off and Kim was the bake master working the oven. Pam, George and Jax stopped over for a visit, so we had a houseful having fun making cookies. I'll be putting the pictures up that I have been talking once I am done taking pictures. 

Today Michelle will do our grocery shopping first thing this morning and the things we do around the house,  then it is day 3 of cookie day. She made the Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch, no bakes and orange cookies yesterday. I know when is still wanting to do her peanut butter hershey kiss cookies as well as her favorites the spritz cookies today and that should finish up the Christmas Baking. Kim and Brittany will be joining us to finish up all the baking. Come on over, this will be it for Christmas Baking. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: