Links

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back less than a week, it is of Michelle and I'm and their Kitchen Aid mixers starting our batches of cookies last weekend. It was really nice and helpful that we had two mixers going and multiple hands helping do what needed to be done. It was an amazing effort and one that can hopefully be replicated in the future as I know everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. 

Maybe in future years we can expand this and make it a bigger production with cookies to be enjoyed by everyone. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: