Links

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up talking about anything and everything. He's very talkative when no other humans are around, other than that he is kind of shy as was demonstrated last weekend.

We have some errands to run this morning, Michelle's outdoor friends need some food so it may be a trip to Rural King after I get back from the laundromat. After that though, I think it is going to be a day of resting and relaxing. Michelle Kim and Brittany worked their butts off last weekend baking cookies that she might just need a little bit of shut down time. 

Tomorrow's Blog will be where I post all of my Christmas Eve videos from years past. I really do enjoy taking time and watching all of them, each one tells a different story. Kids have grown, we've all gotten older and some are no longer with us. It's a time of reflection. 

Something I may do this weekend is really get into the writing of my Goodbye 2023 end of the year blog. I got it all formatted, now I just have to take time and reflect month by month and grab my bullet points that will be included. 

Have a great day/ 

No comments: