Links

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit with Kiwi, Gracie, Maybelline, Sophie and Peanut is off hiding somewhere. We are dog sitting for a couple of days while Hayley and Tyler go visit some friends. Kiwi is telling stories of about how he saved Neal Brown's Job as he is an assistant coach and wants more seeds in his next contract. 

Well it all depends who is least sick as to who will be going and drying clothes this morning. Both Michelle and I are both sick and have been under the weather all week. I still have whatever I had last weekend and it's not pleasant at all. It's not COVID but it is definitely something other than the flu. Neither one of us are sleeping and we're both still running fevers. Let me tell you that I am a big fan of Pedialyte Freezer Pops and Gatorade this past week. 

Neither one of us have any plans this weekend other than trying to rest and recover. We do have a three day weekend to try to get back to normal. 

My end of the year blog posts tomorrow, I still have some things to write as it is about 3/4 of the way done. Hopefully I should have it done sometime today and ready to post tomorrow morning. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: