Links

Saturday, December 02, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, Kiwi and I are up discussing the itinerary for the day and what we need to get done. He said he's going to do a few aviary things and humans wouldn't understand. 

First of all I feel very loved with all the birthday wishes I received yesterday. Michelle started my day off with a 3lb box of Redstone Candy. I haven't seen much of it in the past few years or at least since COVID. I was actually at the Redstone Factory a couple of years ago and it was like a ghost town. I think I was the only one there at the whole facility. 

That was yesterday and now on to today. I'm heading to the laundromat this morning and then Michelle and I will be making our weekly trip to Sam's Club to shop. It was something I used to do on Fridays, but I work later in the day now and we just both do it rather than rushing around and making days longer on Friday. 

There is a birthday party this afternoon for Michelle's great-niece, she will be turning 2 and she is already full of life. 

My assignment for Jury Duty is now officially completed, I never got called in once in the two weeks I was committed to serving. I was supposed to serve a month, but that was from October till when I started my Jury Duty in November. I didn't try to get out of it, and still managed to be available to do my civic duty. Michelle is still on Jury duty until December 29th, so she still has to call in and be available. 

Have yourselves a great day, it's going to rain all day but make the most of it. 

 

No comments: