Links

Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday

All the baking fun is over with, three days worth of baking cookies plus two days last weekend baking Banana Bread and making fudge. Now all the Christmas Baking fun is done for the year and it is time to get back to doing what it is that we do for a living. Let's stick those noses back onto the Grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

Three long days of cookie baking has been completed, my album should be up on Facebook by the time this posts. I took pictures all weekend of all the fun and festivities and the cookie baking. It was a great time had by all and we are thankful for everyone who came over and visited or assisted this weekend. It was a huge help. 

Looking at my week ahead, I start training today doing something else at work. I finally have access to a website with all of their as-builts so I can see for myself all of the documentation. 

Michelle is still on Jury Duty this week, and will be until next Friday when she will be done and finished with it. She does not have to go in today, hopefully she can be all done with it and not have to get called in. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: