Links

Thursday, December 07, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic I have to back a few years to pull out a Christmas Movie Prop that we have here somewhere, but it's not making an appearance this season. 

It is my Marty Moose Mug from the Vacation movies, specifically, this mug was used in the Christmas Vacation movie where Clark and Eddie were in the living room talking. It's one of my favorite Christmas Movies 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: