Links

Friday, December 01, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Today is a day to celebrate, one that we need to throw a party for. It is my official last day of Jury Duty (If I have to go). Michelle has to serve a few more weeks, but I have gotten lucky and because I had to move last months assignment up a month for training on my job, I only had to serve two weeks this term and this is the end of my second week. 

No plans for the weekend that I know of. Michelle is starting to gear up and prepare to bake Christmas Cookies. She's thinking about taking an extended weekend to do her baking. My favorites are the Butterscotch Cookies that she makes. She had an idea of getting together with other people who bake cookies and do a cookie exchange. Her and her sisters did it one year and it worked out well, they all worked together baking and trying each others recipes. 

Now that we are in the month of December, I guess I should start setting up for my end of the year Blog. At least set up my formatting and get everything ready so I can take time and go through the year and pick out my points that I would like to highlight. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho?

No comments: