Links

Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Years Eve

Here I sit in an animal-filled household, Gracie and May are here and believe it or not I have seen Peanut pop her head out occasionally. Kiwi is happy that we have visitors and can't stop talking about his canine cousins from up north. 

This will be my last regular blog of 2023, at 9:00 AM my Goodbye 2023 blog will post and that'll be it for this year. It is fully written and ready to go, I hope you enjoy reliving my year with me. 

Agenda for the day, we will be doing our grocery shopping this morning as we usually do. We have to get our pork and sauerkraut for tomorrow to bring us luck in 2024. A few chores around the house and that will be about it as far as our day. Naps are on our agenda for the day after we finish up the chores. 

So what is our New Years Eve plans, the same as they always are. I'll be sleeping and if I see that ball drop it's because I woke up and had to go to the restroom. No celebrations her. If you are out celebrating, be careful of all the other drivers out on the road who may have celebrated as well. If you celebrated too much, call for a ride. 

Have a great day. 


No comments: