Links

Monday, December 04, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun-filled things we call weekends. Now it is time to put our collective noses back onto the grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that makes this a better world to live in. 

Looking at my week ahead in my household, half of us humans are subject to Jury duty this week, and I'm not the half that is. Yes Michelle is still serving until the end of the month but my time is completed. She doesn't have to report today, but has to call in every evening to see if she has to serve. 

I do have an interview tomorrow morning for a remote role with Duke Energy, but I don't think I am a strong candidate. I check all the boxes so to speak, but I've only been using Smallworld a couple of months although I am strong on the ESRI qualifications for the job. We'll have to wait and see. I always have opportunities presenting themselves to me. 

I need to start my formatting for my end of the year blog. We are in the last month of the year, so I should be able to set up the formatting for everything in anticipation of me taking time to review the year and write it. This has to be done first, then it is a matter of filling out the months. 

West Virginia will be playing North Carolina in the Duke's Mayo Bowl in Charlotte on December 27th. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: