Links

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Working Saturday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday morning, it's Superbowl eve, and Kiwi and I are trying to come up with some kind of a menu for tomorrow. That and we're discussing if the National League should implement the Designated hitter rule, I say no and he insists that they should. 

Well, it is a day when both Michelle and I will be working. She's going into FD Kitchens to work today. The owners are traveling and will be away for a while since they both just became Grandparents and Michelle will be holding the fort down today. 

As for me, it's out into the field for me. There is no home game this weekend so it shouldn't be too hard finding anyone home however, Monongalia County's numbers are still too high for us to have previously worked, but that was then and this is now. If we were still under last years protocols we would not be going out into the field, but I'm heading out today to try to get something done. 

Did have a little bit of a scare a couple nights ago, a group of us use Life360  which is a way to track where we all are and send notifications out. For example, when I get home, Michelle gets a popup saying I have arrived home. It also has an SOS feature on the ap. My mom hit it a couple of nights ago and I got a call, Michelle got a call I think Kim and Terri got calls that my mom needed assistance and where she was at. She was fine, she just accidentally hit the wrong button, nice to know how quick they are with the response. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: