Links

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit once again, I think Peanut has pretty much abandoned her job as my Co-author and has changed her role to attention whore when I am working or at my computer. The TV is playing in the background, pretty much for noise as I really don't watch anything outside of sporting events or movies that I stream. 

Morning routine will be the same, do our grocery shopping, chores, etc and then I for the first time this year will actually head out into the field on a Sunday. I've avoided them all so far with either Monongalia County's numbers being too high and it's shut down or something else was going on. Conditions are perfect for me to head out and get some work done today. Weather is actually calling for it to be in the 60's today which makes it nice/ 

After spending 2 of the last 3 days in Pittsburgh at the hospital, I would imagine that Michelle is going to need a little bit of rest as I go out to work. It has been a troubling few days for her, Chris and Danni, and the rest of the family. They are an amazing group of people who all bond together when needed. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: