Links

Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday or in my Case Day 15.

It's time to take your collective noses and stick them onto the grindstone yet once again to begin a week of doing what it is that we all do for a living. Let's pull up those bootstraps, and do whatever we have to do to make this a better world to live in. 

Looking at my week ahead, Michelle is going to make a trip to Pittsburgh at least once this week, they are all taking turns and are trying to get someone there each day. There are a number of changes that the family will have to make in the next few weeks, but Michelle and her sisters met yesterday in Pittsburgh to go over the details and make final decisions, and put forth a plan of action. 

Nothing really on my agenda for the week other than working. That and figuring out how many days there are until July 18th when Michelle and I will go and see Jimmy Buffett once again. I've lost track as to how many times we have seen him, I think Michelle is at 10 or 11 times and I am one more than her as to times seeing him. The last time we saw him we took a limo up with some friends, who that was their 38th Jimmy Concert, but I think we are going up on our own this year and tailgating. Much funner that way and it is a blast. If anyone wants to go, Tickets are still on sale. He doesn't sell out like he used to, but you'll not find a better group of musicians anywhere. 

Have yourselves a great day, let's make this place a little better place to be. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: